Tuesday, February 14, 2012

lovey day

Herro friends, yes I'm still alive.
But yes, I do realize I haven't posted in almost over a month now.
Maybe you haven't actually noticed, but I'm okay with that.

My mind is still in a I'm-not-going-to-work-no-matter-how-hard-you-try mode. So I'm currently trying to find the will to get my work done because lately, all of my school work has been like pulling teeth. It's becoming a somewhat serious problem to my mental sanity and emotional health.

For that reason, I haven't been blogging much at all.
I promised that I would share with you what happened at the women's retreat, but I'm just going to keep it simple and say it was a very intimate time with God and some real and awesome women. It was a very confirming week for me with what God had been showing me up until the retreat, and is continuing to show me now. Grace, humility, surrender, and embrace are four words, truly among many, that frequently ran through my head that weekend.

God is showing me so much of who He really is and is revealing things to me that I've never experienced before. Things about His character that I get to joyfully dwell in and embrace forever just because He loves me. He is also moving like crazy in our Bible study and throughout Monmouth. Let me tell you, people, a revival is about to happen. This is serious business and is not being taken lightly.

And now let me show you some of the awesome gifts we've gotten as a house today for this lovey day!

The flowers are from my dad- he always sends his girls flowers. I feel so dang blessed.
He had them sent to me and the cutest old man with no teeth delivered them to my door. It seemed that he could have been one of those old people who are long retired but goes back to work on special days like today just to be a delivery person for the single reason of wanting to.

Thanks for reading guys. There's no telling when I'll be able to write another post.
I really just like to keep you on your toes... psyche!

ps- I learned a new word today: palindrome.
A palindrome is a word that can be read frontwards or backwards, like 'racecar' or 'Hannah'.
Betcha never knew there was a word for those, huh?
I know I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment