Tuesday, January 17, 2012

it's just not working

Guys, I'm having issues.
My brain is in a I-don't-want-to-work-so-I'm-not-going-to mood despite my serious efforts to make it work.
School? It's not going over super well right now (don't worry mom, I'm still getting my homework turned in... for the most part).
The biggest problem of it all is that I'm taking classes that count towards what I'm most likely going to do for my career, and they aren't just core LACC classes- aka my brain needs to function as properly as possible this term. And it's not.
Work, brain work!! Can you please stop being mad at me and be my friend now?

I did do about 3 hours of reading homework today at the campus coffee shop (that doesn't count the hours that I did before going to the shop and the hours I'm attempting to complete now...) and kept my roomie company while she worked. Go kys! You're the cutest barista.


I was on a women's retreat this weekend with my bible study I'm a part of in Monmouth and I'm excited to tell you about it. God was so faithful in the simplest ways. I love that we have a simple but oh-so-dang complex God. Once I catch up on the homework I didn't do this weekend, I'll be sure to share my weekend with you, pictures and all.

Please pray for my brain, friends. I need all the help I can get!

1 comment: