Monday, November 28, 2011

only 18.5 days

Boyfriend informed me today that there are 2.6 weeks or 18.5 days, whichever way you look at it, until I come home.
18.5 days until I'm with my family in my beloved home, in OREGON (there's enough to celebrate with just that) that I miss oh so much!

My parents sent me a package and it arrived today.
I've mentioned this before, but packages and mail are the most wonderful and uplifting things!  And they're so simple.  
(If you're contemplating sending a letter or care package to someone, I deeply encourage you to do it.  I betcha it would make their week that much better.)

A box of tissues, 'Kitchen Spice' Yankee Candle wall plug, a Starbucks gift card, and 2 containers FULL of my mom's homemade fudge- my absolute favorite.

I needed the box of tissues as I continued to open my package.
Kind of a silly thing to get all blubbery about- but I admit, I did.

I'm going to a hockey game tomorrow with Sam, Ryan and Stephanie (I hope you're keeping up on who my buds are over here because I mention them quite frequently).  And you can bet that I'm keeping up on my countdown to the 25 days of Christmas countdown on abc family.  Only 3 more days until the real countdown starts!  Most of them are seriously such cheesy movies, but it's all about the cheese with Christmas flicks, right?  
What would Christmas be without it?

As of now, I'm debating showering because... I stink. Or going to bed without showering because I'm just too tired.
Quite the debate, I know.

I love you all!
Merry Christmas and goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment