Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm alive, I swear.

I'm still here.
I promise.
This isn't a new thing I'm doing where I won't post for weeks on end.
I've just been super busy.

I'm not writing much tonight- I have to get up early cause of plans boyfriend and I have tomorrow.
But this weekend, I will make up for all you have missed.

We went to the Arlington Cemetery tonight and it was one of the most gorgeous and romantic places I've been to in a long time.  
Who thought a cemetery could be romantic? 
Here's a few pictures from it (I'll post more in my long overdue post this weekend- the photos are so beautiful).





It felt like I was in my own personal heaven.


Tomorrow, Woodster and I are joining Stephanie's family for Thanksgiving.
I am so thankful for that in and of itself- to be with a family for Thanksgiving.

I really hope you all have the most warm Thanksgiving.
I love you all- and I do miss my blog.
I apologize for being absent... again.

Happy turkey day!


1 comment:

  1. Max!
    I am so excited to see you and Woody are having such a great time. I can only imagine how excited you are to have him. My thoughts go out to you two way over in DC this Thanksgiving. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete