Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Parents! They're Coming!

Aren't they just the cutest?



And they'll be here in 1 day! I could scream!!!
But I won't. 

And I want to show off my little sister, just for a second.
She was chosen as one of the homecoming princesses for her class! Her homecoming was this past weekend and I wish I could have been there so bad to see her get all fancy!

Right before the coronation (I think that's what it's called).


She is such a babe!  And I miss her so much.


Here in DC, this past weekend was full of trips around the metro system area.  Rachel, her roommate, Adelaida, and our other Oregonian friend, Lyra, and I went on shopping/errand trips this weekend.

Here is one of a couple little video clips of our endeavors.  That video is of Adelaida, Rachel's roommate who is deaf.  On the first errand trip, I got to purchase a few boxes of these puppies for really inexpensive.

(I already mentioned in a previous post that I celebrate prematurely.  Don't judge.)

I put them up all around my room.  It was quite the task!
(Sammi, I hope you read this post so you can see our room!)



Here's a virtual tour of mi casa.

I also decided that right when I get back, I need to invest in (at least) one of these.

It crackles, people!  It actually crackles.  
If that's not a homey candle, I don't know what is.

Yesterday, I got to pick up a big box from the post office from my momma and dadda.  In it were a few coats, a pair of jeans I didn't think I would miss, my first pair of Ugg boots, the first three books in The Chronicles of Narnia (my favorite), and fall decorations (my other favorite)!  I already put the decorations up.  Here's a video of them.

My dear friends at home have been sending me some really great pictures of Fall things.  Here's some of them with some of my own put in there.

It's a family of little guys with hats!






Thank you for knowing how to love on me, friends!


I'll share with you guys that this week has been a particularly rough one.  I am really going through some challenges I haven't had to face before.  I'll try to elaborate more once I actually figure out what's goin on myself.  I do have to say that dad and mom are coming at the perfect time.  Thank you so much for your continued prayers.

I love you all so much!



1 comment:

  1. Love all the fall photos! :)

    Molly Frazier

    ReplyDelete