Monday, October 3, 2011

my apologies

My computer pooped out on me and my computer charger decided not to do its job. 
That's why I haven't been able to post anything the past week. 
Tragic, I know


Last night, I had me and God time at UNOs pizza. 
It was extremely cozy.
(Yes, that is a Fall drink from Starbucks- Soy Tazo Chai Tea Latte)
I needed that time with my God so much.
I've also decided that I'm going to go around DC with God- meaning, even if no one else can/wants to go explore the city, I will go alone... well, with Jesus actually (and during the day time, of course!).  
Going to UNOs unaccompanied by fellow Gallaudeter's was the first of my adventures with Him. 
It was a sweet and intimate night.

I went to the Eastern Market a couple days ago, too.
I'll post more on that, pictures included, later.
As of now, it's late and I'm more sleepy than I wish I was.
Goodnight friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment