Friday, October 7, 2011

the greats and not so greats

As much as I'm loving the days that are pretty warm with a slight breeze, I can't wait for days like this
[You can just tell the weather is cold in this picture.]


so I can wear things like this





I am getting so excited to get deep into Fall and then the Winter season!
Bundling up with a warm drink to sip on is just the best.

The not so greats...
- Today was a day where I missed home more than usual.
- There weren't any good movies to rent at the redbox. 
- I missed the bus from the store to Gallaudet by about 1 minute.  I watched it come and then go, but I was too far away for me to catch it. 
- Today, I was feeling spiritually lethargic.  I'm sure at least some of you know what I'm talking about...
- It's that time of the month, ehem, where I cry when I listen to nearly any country song.  One minute I'm feeling perfectly on top of my game, and then, WHAM! It hits me out of no where! 
The blubbering fool, I am.

And the greats!
- My hair fits in a high bun now without whole chunks falling out!  YES!  I've been waiting for this day for over 3 years... excuse me while I do a little happy dance.
- I got a 48.5/50 on my first linguistics exam! Booyah gramma.
- Because I missed the bus to Gallaudet, I got to walk in beautiful weather back to campus.
- My dear friend, Jessica Hicks, bought her ticket to DC today to come visit me!  We're already planning our itinerary for the week she's here.
- Even though I'm lethargic, I know Jesus is still my #1 fan.

Love you, friends. 

2 comments:

  1. Max, where is your first picture from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know actually! haha I found it on Pinterest. I'm sure if we went to any field surrounding Monmouth, we could recreate this photo.

    ReplyDelete