As much as I'm loving the days that are pretty warm with a slight breeze, I can't wait for days like this
|[You can just tell the weather is cold in this picture.]|
so I can wear things like this
I am getting so excited to get deep into Fall and then the Winter season!
Bundling up with a warm drink to sip on is just the best.
The not so greats...
- Today was a day where I missed home more than usual.
- There weren't any good movies to rent at the redbox.
- I missed the bus from the store to Gallaudet by about 1 minute. I watched it come and then go, but I was too far away for me to catch it.
- Today, I was feeling spiritually lethargic. I'm sure at least some of you know what I'm talking about...
- It's that time of the month, ehem, where I cry when I listen to nearly any country song. One minute I'm feeling perfectly on top of my game, and then, WHAM! It hits me out of no where!
The blubbering fool, I am.
And the greats!
- My hair fits in a high bun now without whole chunks falling out! YES! I've been waiting for this day for over 3 years... excuse me while I do a little happy dance.
- I got a 48.5/50 on my first linguistics exam! Booyah gramma.
- Because I missed the bus to Gallaudet, I got to walk in beautiful weather back to campus.
- My dear friend, Jessica Hicks, bought her ticket to DC today to come visit me! We're already planning our itinerary for the week she's here.
- Even though I'm lethargic, I know Jesus is still my #1 fan.
Love you, friends.