Sunday, September 11, 2011

it's official

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are in for the season!


Such a happy girl!

 Grande, soy, pumpkin spice latte, please!  And thank you!

They could smell my drink and couldn't resist getting ones for themselves.  Caleb's momma, too!


The Fall season has officially begun in my book. 
[Yay!]


Last night, I attended my first "school event."  It was the Kappa Gamma Fraternity Bash and I had a blast.  It was held in one of the parking garages on campus and the music was so loud!  If I tried to talk, my voice would have gotten drowned out by the music, forcing me to sign without any aid.  It was perfect.  I didn't get many great pictures, unfortunately.  Sorry folks.


Tonight, a couple of us went to dinner to celebrate Colin scoring well on the test the gets him into medical school!  Go Colin!  I wish I could tell you the name of the test and be 100% sure that it actually was the test that got him into medical school... but I can't.  It was a big test and he did well, though, I know that!


And there's been some talk about potentially starting a bible study around here with a few people.  Prayer towards that would be great!


Sorry for the lame post tonight.  
I love you all!



1 comment:

  1. This is one of the happiest moments of the year for me---Pumpkin Spice Lattes are the best!

    ReplyDelete